Sunday 18 September 2011

What to write about?

After a lot of days, I happened to recall about my long forgotten hobby of blogging. I browsed through the old posts and thought of adding one more today. But cannot decide what to write. Should I write about my office and the work I do (or made to do) there? Nah! Today is Sunday and I will be at that place after few hours tomorrow, i.e. Monday morning. So let’s not bring the thoughts of it before tomorrow. Should I write about how I passed the whole day today? But there is nothing special to tell about it. Same routine, sleeping, eating, watching TV, then sleeping again. Then waking up and suddenly wanting to write a post here, then will go to sleep again and waking up on Monday morning to be in office. Nothing interesting to write about! Should I write about the current happenings? About the Mumbai blasts, then Delhi High Court blasts? Or about the unfolding of one after another scandals about our corrupt politicians, who seem to come at the helm only to make money? Leave it. You already have had a lot of it on news channels buzzing 24 hours. Oh! I remember about one thing that interests me a lot. Cricket! So I can write about it, but what? Let’s try. Indian team lost badly to England in all formats, returning with a tied match only. Not a single victory for a world champion team in the whole tour. And Rahul Dravid retired from ODIs. So here also nothing good to write about.

After so much thinking, I do not know what to write about. So let’s leave it for some other day. Let’s talk about what I am doing now. Hey, you already know it. I am writing this post, even if not knowing what to write, and my 4 years old computer, on my 8 years old speakers, is playing songs of latest movies. Great Na! That’s called new wine in old bottle. Let’s rest all of this for now, as I have to go to bed, to wake up on Monday Morning. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment