Sunday 29 March 2009

JAGRITI 08

Next year,in 2008 the moment came again. Jagriti 08 was knocking the door again. This time, having entered in 3rd year, I was feeling less apprehended and more promising. This time, I decided to play my part as a co-ordinator.I did not want to end up just a participant,that also unsuccesful, like last year. I started thinking about the suitable event, talked to friends, tried to convince seniors, to get a event in which I could play my part. Then one evening, few of my friends, who were the main organisers, came to me and fortunately, I got my name finalized for the event "WORLD PARLIAMENT".
I started working with the team of this event, comprised of seniors, my colleagues and juniors.This was something very unusual, very special for me.I have been a silent person at times,not much exposed, not much highlighted,throughout my life.Though I have always been very known to the people around me, to all my fellows,but not in these kind of things.Seeing my name on the website of Jagriti 08 as a co-ordinator was something I always wanted, but was never sure that it would happen.But it did.Eventually, the date of the fest came, and all the work that out team had done, In the guidance of Abhinav Sir, my senior, and a wonderful leader, was materialized......

No comments:

Post a Comment