Sunday 29 March 2009

Jagriti : A college Techfest at RKGIT

My college RKGIT organised a technical festival on 24-26 March, 2009. It was having 3 parts in it. One for technical, one for cultural, one for literary. Though being in a technical course of B.Tech. in Computer Science, I have never been a very technical person. I am familiar with few things in my field, but it is not enough to win any event in technical fest.
JAGRITI 07
The first time I knew what a technical fest is was in 2007. I was in my 2nd year of engineering then. Being from a small town, I had never been in a very big and good school. So these kind of functions were never seen in any of the school I was in. Jagriti 07 brought an element of surprise, enthusiasm and intrigue for me.I was enamoured but apprehended at the same time. There was a very new thing going to happen in my life, for the first time,but the fear was that would I be able to contribute for any way for my college. I saw seniors and my colleagues runnung, playing different parts of co-ordinators and volunteers. I looked and felt all this, but had no idea of what the final picture would look like.At the end, I just ended in participating in 7 different events, but my train stopped in the first rounds of all. I did not the clear the first round of any of them. Nevertheless,it was very fine experience, atleast I took part and could feel what was happening from inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment